Thursday 24 July 2014

Clarion Chukwura to Mark 50th Birthday in Georgia!



The veteran actress turned 50 today and took to her Facebook page praising God for keeping her and announcing that she will be celebrating the big day in Lithonia, Georgia... She wrote;


"Today, as I mark my Golden Jubilee, I give GOD Almighty all the glory for a meaningful life and I thank everyone who have been part of my journey in every conceivable way. May the LORD who is faithful in all things continue to be a blessing in all our lives. To my family and friends, I say, I appreciate and value your support deeply. Thank you."

"The Peace of the LORD is upon me as I mark my Golden Jubilee in the serenity of Dekalp County in Lithonia, Georgia. I bless God this day for everything He has done for me. God is love."

No comments:

Post a Comment