Tuesday 12 August 2014

Actress Grace Amah – its cool being a babymama than a wife

Grace-Ama
A few years ago, it was announced that the Nollywood actress welcomed a baby boy. She kept the identity of her son’s father a mystery and that made the media zoom in on her personal life.
In an interview with Encomium Weekly, she talks about her son, being away from the movie scene and why she is unperturbed by the critics who find it unideal that she has a child without a ring on her finger.
On the controversy that she didn’t get married before having a child: “It is nobody’s business. It’s my life.”

On if having a child out of wedlock is a mistake: “I don’t know what you call a mistake. Who says I must be married before having a baby? Why is it an issue? And there is no compulsion for me to come to the world and announce who the father of my child is. It is about my life.”
She also said she’s good with the life she leaves now as a single mother…

No comments:

Post a Comment